[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 297

Slovyn:

Got it, thank you! :)

That's what I said, I don't see it there yet((((.

Slovyn:

Got it, thank you! :)

This is my purely personal opinion, more bears appeared here. Anyway, it's up to you, the forecast is never 100%.

www.forexpros.ru the name is cool

Let's close the gap after reaching the high of the day - 3416))) After Tokyo the bullish trend is "over" in time, but the level is still far away ))))). There will be an impulse wave up and the formation of the top, and then the gap will be remembered ))))

Maybe the Japs had a fixing, but never mind, I will decide about it later ))))

))

artikul:

Let's close the gap after reaching the high of the day - 3416))) After Tokyo the bullish trend is "over" in time, but the level is still far away ))))). There will be an impulse wave up and the top, and then the gap will be opened ))))

Maybe the Japs had a fixing, but never mind, I will decide about it later ))))

Better down to 1.3150

2012.02.13 12:59:54 Trades '989948' : accepted instant buy 1.00 EURUSD at 1.32540 sl: 1.31779 tp: 1.33279 (deviation: 20)

Two previous orders were closed by Takeovers.

Not a good hour to shut down, is it to move in?

jonni:

Better down to 1.3150

Passed the zero level on the expansion - it means the overrun is coming )))) The beginning of the impulse is number (3) - 12:00 (UTS), after that the time will come to 1.34 very easily))) Then down ))))

artikul:

Passed the zero level on the expansion - it means the overrun is coming )))) The beginning of the impulse is number (3) - 12:00 (UTS), after that the time will come to 1.34 very easily))) Then down )))

Brooelo )))) going the same way ...