[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 296

artikul:

Hit or miss? )))

I don't think it matters ... I think it doesn't matter ... they accepted it anyway. Anyway, everything is clear... in two months they will set fire to the government building and so on and so forth.

lekhach:

3310 for sure, if it gets through without a problem - 3430 smiles)
are they gone?

artikul:

A rollover with loss taking and a smaller lot or a rollover with profit taking and a bigger lot ))))
Good solution! I am calm for you and Dedeshka. (maybe not after every profit to increase the lot - maybe after 2...)

Tantrik:
flew away?
Flying where?

Hi all. It's strange that everyone's talking about 1.33... I'm looking down for today... At least 1.3150

MobileMan:
Hi all. Strange how everyone's talking about 1.33... I'm looking down today... At least 1.3150

yep...let's break out the bullishness ))))

Slovyn:
Where to?

217 lekhach 13.02.2012 07:05

Slovyn:

Hi all! Do you think we will reach the red line today? Maybe we should put it higher?

3310 for sure, if it breaks through without any problems - 3430 smiles)

Tantrik:
Good decision! I am calm for you and Dedeshka. (maybe not after every profit to increase the lot - maybe after 2...)

It depends on the profit ))))

Tantrik:

3310 for sure,

Got it all, thanks re-done! :)

Slovyn:

Got it, thanks re-done! :)

Gaps are everywhere, both on the currency and stock markets. Shares may not cover the holes, but with currencies they need to close the holes.