[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 213

Nils:

Good evening everyone,

tomorrow at 15:45 Moscow time the Eurozone interest rate announcement. Any thoughts on that?

None, that's for Margaret.

strangerr:

No, it's for Margaret.

Yeah, I guess Margaret does... Might make for an interesting day, especially if the rate goes down.

How will the EUR go up on February 9th if it's not going down at all now? ))) ))) Maybe it will go up to the 5th line. Audi and pound crashed, but this one does not give a damn )))) Did I write the program for nothing? )))

Nils:

Good evening everyone,

tomorrow at 15:45 Moscow time the Eurozone interest rate announcement. Any thoughts on that?

it will all depend on the Men's Underwear Index (in hard times, men refuse to buy new underwear to save money), if it falls, the rate will go down... expect disaster. And also what the Tie Indicator will show

solar:

it will all depend on the Men's Underwear Index (in hard times men refuse to buy new underwear to save money), if it falls, the rate will go down... expect disaster. And also what the Tie Indicator will show

The Tie Indicator will show strong demand, something to cover yourself with...

nikat97:
The Tie Indicator will show a lot of demand, you have to have something to cover yourself with...

the thing is that in hard times people buy more ties to make them appear to be working more, so there will be an increase but the internal premise is different, I think analysts are already panicking ...

Solar's vision is waking up today, soon his occipital eye will turn on and see the whole future, when he stops indoctrinated with sauerkraut panties ))))

emotraid:

Solar's vision is waking up today, soon his occipital eye will turn on and see the whole future, when he stops indoctrinated with sauerkraut panties ))))

all that peepee, peepee, ku7, that kind of crap .... plankton needs to get some food or they'll get bored

by the way in britain following the news that there could be massive layoffs in 2007 the sales of ties doubled as workers tried to show their employer that they had come to work.

at least I watched three episodes of the movie... I haven't sold or bought anything... I'm going to bed now, goodbye everyone)))

emotraid:
At least I've seen three episodes of the movie... I haven't sold anything, I haven't bought anything... I'm going to bed now, see you all)))

Bye.