[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 196

solar:

Every day thousands of people like you are getting ready to bid to take each other's money.

There you go .... You upset me...

Nesradamus:

Grandfather specifically for Emo, the seventeenth rule:

Yesterday we started testing the Expert Advisor - so it turns out the most optimal TF is M15 - although I came to this a couple of years ago - so it turns out that M15 essentially allows you to get the maximum number of entries - (from 2-3 and above per trading day on average_ + with a certain technique of order management to take almost the entire daily movement...

I have a hunch we're going down now:)

OlegTs:
I have a hunch we're going to go down now:)

How far?))

yes to fool everyone below 3050 and then back up again, may be nonsense that's more likely :))))

i'm confused today and i'm confusing others :)))

Good afternoon everyone, will today be a repeat ofyesterday's situation? Very similar movement....

dssolov:
Good afternoon everyone, will today be a repeat ofyesterday's situation? Very similar movement....
We'll find out at 1:45pm.

OlegTs:

yes to fool everyone below 3050 and then back up again, may be nonsense that's more likely :))))

i'm confused today and i'm confusing others :)))

On the daily divergence is forming so the first sign of an impending correction move

that's... If Uncle Collie's gone for a while, I'll be the interim hee-hee... )) rubbing my hands together ))))

But I'll punish you ))))