[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 177

I was cracking up at the beginning of the game when I was giving signals back like how many guys really got a loss by your signals ))))

i said sorry and i decided not to do it again ))))) these guys didn't take the joy of it )))

margin.call:

I was cracking up at the beginning of the game when I was giving signals back like how many guys really got a loss by your signals ))))

i said sorry and i decided not to do it again ))))) these guys didn't take the joy of it )))

Tuntrick, on the other hand, got it!

margin.call:

I was cracking up at the beginning of the game when I was giving signals like how many guys really got Losses by your signals ))))

Koliayan, when I was the one who was bragging about the upward trend, you couldn't support me?)))

Salavatka:
Yeah Tantric got it!
the euras ran away again the next resistance is 3305!

Tantrik:

all silent

Salavatka:
But Tantric got it!

He didn't understand a thing, look at the posts from two weeks ago))) He was going to 25)))

strangerr:

He didn't understand a thing, look at the posts from two weeks ago))) He was going to 25)))

and he said he wouldn't get a move on his mobile phone ... I have a vague suspicion that he is in another reality... there will be no hopping ))))

solar:

and the mobile won't have any overheating ... vague suspicion that he is in another reality... there will be no shagging ))))
but he's sure to get laid! Probably ran to the bank to add a deposit!

strangerr:
Kolyan, when I'm the one who's talking about an upward trend, you couldn't support me?)))
I'm a bit of an intraday guy so it's just a matter of fact ))) sorry

strangerr:

He didn't understand a thing, look at the posts from two weeks ago))) I'm going to 25)))).
And find my post where I wrote that trade against your screenshots 98% - profit will be. And compare your screenshots with the price.