[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 108

nikelodeon:
You tantric must want it yourself.... :))))

There's no harm in wanting it!!!!!! It's not harmful ......

My opinion is that the pair should go up. I consider the situation - a small GEP down and further up in the yellow channel. Target of the week I see 1,3353. IMHO

Evgen157:

There's no harm in wanting!!!!!! It's not harmful ......
Got in the mood - may have to cover everything by tonight. (Probability algorithm development completed!)

Tantrik:
got in the mood - maybe I'll have everything covered by night already. (development of the algorithm for working with probability completed!)

What's with the probabilities? Are you into neural networks?

Also, the upside situation will be confirmed if gold goes up from the achieved level. If the downward movement in gold continues, then I will see what to do with buying on it and on the yen accordingly.

Good afternoon! I am also inclined to go up on Eurodollar and I will probably keep buying 0.1-0.05 lots on it. But the audio dollar, may be it is time to correct down? What do you think? Did I roughly get the trend right?

Nils:

No GEP has been observed so far

http://forex.tradingcharts.com/chart/Euro_US%20Dollar.html?chartpair=Euro_US%2520Dollar&ctype=c&movAvg1=&movAvg2=&tz=GMT&per=1h&sub=Save

hide it or better yet burn it... Alright... I'll leave the forum now ))) What are you watching ???? Do you even know what you're watching?

solar:

hide it or better yet burn it... ok... i'll leave the forum now))) what are you watching ???? do you even know what you're watching?

i did until now, if you're referring to me, of course... Would you be so kind as to clarify what's wrong there? thank you.

Nils:

Until now I understood, if you're referring to me, of course... Would you be so kind as to clarify what is wrong?
disregard .... and sometimes it's better not to understand, it's easier to be overpowered .