[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 47

artikul:

And it won't work without the zig-zag, and the zig-zag won't work without the script, and the script without iPower )))

Wow Eugene, how much you messed up! I will use ))))) too. I will share my achievements))).

I've finished the turkey, now the program draws dots from the square all by itself.

And why is it so boring here, Mobilich is licking his wounds and everyone is quiet.

Like Vysotsky: There aren't enough of them, that's why there are no leaders...

LeMaxx:

There is always someone to sell to, if the goods were good.

ok. you buy a part for the car the price is the same you have the original from the manufacturer and chinese . the price is the same !!! and do not tell me that you buy back the chinese. so the point is not even that ... personally imho i think they made a big mistake ... It is such a key point of the market foundation + mistake of the americans yesterday ... all other news can be closed and do not watch .

solar:

ok. you buy a part for a car the price is the same you have the original from the manufacturer and chinese . the price is the same !!! and do not tell me that you buy back chinese. in general the point is not even that ... personally imho i think they made a big mistake ... It is such a key point of the market foundation + mistake of the americans yesterday ... all other news can be closed and do not watch .

I have already written above, quality + price

LeMaxx:

I wrote above, quality + price.

I do not know what world you live in but quality-price ratio has always been and will always be. As one philosopher said, you can lie to others as much as you like, but you shouldn't lie to yourself)))

Nesradamus:

I've finished the turkey, now the program draws dots from the square all by itself.

And why is it so boring here, Mobilich is licking his wounds and everyone is quiet.

Like Vysotsky: There aren't enough of them, that's why there are no leaders...

There are scientific discussions going on here, fish day)))

artikul:

To make a fan go from one zig zag knee to the other, there are two tuner scripts, and for other attachments too ))) In general, you can achieve varying degrees of screen littering ))))
to avoid this "screen littering" only the rays are interested)))) Thanks in advance ;)

strangerr:

there's a scientific discussion going on here, it's fish day)))

what do i do? i'm still short this morning and i'm pulling a trawl... what's the point of not touching ))))

McBro:
(to avoid this "screen littering", I'm only interested in the rays))) Thanks in advance ;))

Ok, then )))) But who will generate these rays with global variables so that they can be built ))))

strangerr:

There's a scientific discussion going on here, fish day)))
Is the fish supposed to be salmon, or cod, as in Sicilianism?