[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 31

McBro:

i got tired of buying at the bottom and selling at the top... i got bored... now i'm doing the problems... ;)))

My godfather (a retired pilot) likes to say: "A horse has to think, he's got a big head, so you have to think!!!" :)

Now you can think... ;)))

More arguments are needed so you don't want to go to the top!?? I was showing a daylight figure about 3 days ago! Really, I've got a lock at 120 p minus myself))))

Sdimm:

If this level passes the next 1.3070

Here is the next level if it makes it:

McBro:

Let's ask the old-timers, maybe they will help? ;)

I wonder where will the correction be to 1.305 to 1.295 or 1.285?

The question about volumes remained unnoticed...(((

Where is the indicator from? Or is there a name on the box? ))))))) It's all in Chinese)))))))

I'm getting more and more amused by the mcd.... i'm going to try to trade on it some more.... let's see.... then it will be possible to post screenshots, because opa does not impress anyone))))

Salavatka:

More arguments are needed so you don't want to go to the top!?? I was showing a day one 3 days ago! But I've got a lock of 120 p minus myself))))

Of course I look up, the target is 1.365, now it is a hypothetical easy correction. After all, there are Fridays and at 3800 points ;)

Salavatka:

More arguments are needed so you don't want to go to the top!?? I was showing a daylight figure about 3 days ago! But I've got a lock of 120 p minus myself)))

Nah, fleabaggers is not an argument))))

strangerr:

Here's the next level if it comes to that:

This is a more serious level, and I've shown you where to stumble....

rigc:
I'm getting more and more amused by the mcd.... i'm going to try to trade on it some more.... let's see.... then it will be possible to post screenshots, because opa does not impress anyone))))

5,13,1 try it.

strangerr:

No, flea-boys are not arguments))))
If you believe what I was told about the ishimoku then the eu should go to 1.23 -22...

Sdimm:

Where's the indicator from? Or is there a name on the box? ))))))) It's all in Chinese)))))))

well, almost, in japanese ;)

Delta cluster.