Spectrum derivative (or spectrum acceleration) - page 7

trollolo: Why not?

And why not? )))

trollolo: Speaking of ticks, even in this formulation of the integral with different numbers of ticks per minute, the a and b segment will be different for different pairs.
Have you already forgotten what kind of squiggle it is? What do you want from it? I don't understand how you can put a question about something incomprehensible in such a way as to get something intelligible with it...

LeoV:

And why is that? )))

I'll explain tomorrow. i'll tell you that the first thing that came to my mind was to take the integral of the envelope points separately for highs and lows in the histogram, which i got after the expansion to the frequencies. something like in the link above with the diagram for calculating the area. but ok, it is so at first sight. tomorrow .

trollolo: My friend from the north has arrived)) I'm thirsty) I'll explain tomorrow. i will say that the first thing that came to mind - is to take the integral of the envelope points separately for highs and lows in the histogram, which i got after the expansion to the frequency. something like in the link above with Krafik about the calculation of the area. but never mind that is so at first glance. tomorrow .

go drink)))

Mathemat:
Have you already forgotten what kind of squiggle it is? What do you want from it? I don't understand how you can put a question about something incomprehensible in such a way as to get something understandable with it...

here's the last post https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/137837, let's say I forgot what kind of squiggle it is, or don't know, whatever. ignore it, but I'm interested in your opinion on it, in the post at the link asked. tell me your opinion if you don't mind.

Don't think of it as primitive, it's just an example of what I meant by envelope, it's not that simple.

trollolo: Will you just stop with the harsh language, please? Have a conscience.

Come on, why don't you explain the squiggles in the picture above?

LeoV:

Come on, better explain what are the squiggles in the picture above?

on the first page is a file with calculations, so experiments are primitive, but this is just the beginning of thoughts.

trollolo: There's a calculation file on the first page, so experiments are primitive, but it's a start, just a thought.

Good. Where's the end?

LeoV:

Good. Where's the end?

It's hidden under the wedge leaf. Don't be ridiculous.