Spectrum derivative (or spectrum acceleration) - page 10

Mathemat:

The question itself:

The original meaning of the integral was area, volume, etc. Further on, with the development of analysis and the exact sciences, this meaning has expanded qualitatively. In physics, it can be work, flow, pressure, mass, moment of inertia and a thousand other quantities important to physics.

If I understand you correctly, discretization has nothing to do with it. It only shows the accuracy of the area calculation. The thinner the bars, the more accurate the area. But to be honest, I don't think I understand you, because I can't yet understand why you need it.

To take the most common integral in its simplest application - calculating area.

you get a calculation of the area between two functions. you say increasing the number of bars is the accuracy of the area - striving for an infinite number of bars is striving for an ideal accuracy of the area.

whether it is possible to consider dependence of smoothing degree - number of bars on the period - of the interval, on which the area between two functions is calculated, may be not quite correct, it would be interesting to see dependence of speed of change of number of bars on speed of change of the interval (where we calculate)

but if the number of bars changes dynamically, and so does the segment on which the area between these 2 functions is calculated.

There you go, Alexei, and you said it wasn't Valera. The test is over :-))

trollolo:
Thank you for the amazing quality of your work. i've read trol222's posts, it seems to be about him, a bit arrogant in places, but perhaps there is some truth in it......

They say trol222 was a bad man (God rest him) in real life - but he was a great wave-maker. )

trollolo:

. and he has done you personally no harm, I communicated with him, he doesn't seem to be as much of a fascist as they write here.

Like a true gentleman, he didn't dare offend a girl.) But the others got it)))

trol222 is banned forever - and not even for being unclear, but for trolling. Most likely by IP.

jelizavettka: Как истинный джентельмен он не посмел обидеть девушку.))

There are no girls here, just nicknames.

Mathemat:
trol222 is banned forever - and not even for inarticulate, but for trolling. Most likely by IP.

Let me ask you, and what's here once again and brazenly some are engaged in, in front of you? is it understood in general. trol222 I know that I banned he commented on it as a persecution of moderators, and I first laughed, but now not so funny.

Anyway, what about the message above with the picture? correcting for the fact that the 2 functions are 2 Macdi of adjacent periods, then we get that the integral is an area, increasing the bars is an increase in sampling rate (or increase in frequencies), so I try to go from the other side to what I wrote at the beginning of the branch with the calculation file.

Mathemat:
trol222 is banned forever - and not even for being unclear, but for trolling. Most likely by IP.

It's hard to get banned by IP. My IP is dynamic - it's different every time I connect.

trollolo: ну да ладно, что по поводу сообщения выше с картинкой?
Nothing. Why calculate inaccurately when you can calculate accurately?

trollolo: In the file I posted on the first page I divided the macdi by the macdi and subtracted one, etc. and looked at the rate of change of this "difference" between the macdi.
Where did you divide the macdi by the macdi? Give me a link please.

I'm not going through that file. Not a single explanation of what counts and where, and I won't go into the formulas either. Make it look like a human being and post it.