Spectrum derivative (or spectrum acceleration) - page 5

icas:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/121649

Our tool is MT, Borisych rejected it as too convenient for DT.

1 - what do you mean your tool is mt? did you create mt)))) or a tool for mt (yours)

2- And what is too convenient for DT - the way metatrader is made and its features for trader, or your tool (script, advisor, indicator) under MT is too convenient for DT (well, there is something unusual, even for my schizo moldy brain))0

trollolo:

1- do you mean your mt tool? did you create mt)))) or a tool for mt (yours)

2- And what is too convenient for DT - the way metatrader is made and its capabilities for trader, or your tool (script, advisor, indicator) under mt is too convenient for DT (well there is something unusual, even for my moldy schizo brain))0

Read the instructions on the server.

Your topic: "Spectrum derivative (or spectrum acceleration)" - translation: "Second derivative of a series". I was definitely gripped by "brain schizo". Once again: mt is not designed to study interactions between spins.

icas

I think that other platforms that have volumes (of course these platforms are better, but you can still trade profitably without them) have only that broker's volumes. I agree that the volumes drive the price, but the analysis of these price movements (speed, acceleration, inertia .....) allows us to make conclusions about the volumes.

trollolo:

icas

I think that other platforms that have volumes (of course these platforms are better, but you can still trade profitably without them) have only that broker's volumes. I agree that the volumes drive the price, but the analysis of these price movements (speed, acceleration, inertia .....) allows us to make conclusions about the volumes.

I'm not talking about volumes, I'm talking about the fact that you want to estimate the market very finely. It's an almost impossible task. Look: many DCs have introduced five digits and now the quotes are just unrealistic, more -
Close[i+1] - Open[i] больше спреда

And significant order delays, etc., etc.

All this involves substantial filtering (integration) in the studies, but not spectral series decomposition of price outliers. By the way, there have been threads about Fourier transforms, there are even fans of such studies and predictions.

trollolo: That's some bullshit.)

And you've been warned.....))))

icas:

I'm not talking about volumes, I'm talking about the fact that you want to estimate the market very finely. It's an almost impossible task. Look: many DCs have introduced five digits and now the quotes are just unrealistic, more -

And substantial order delays, etc., etc.

All this involves substantial filtering (integration) in studies, but not spectral series decomposition of price outliers. By the way, there have been threads about Fourier transforms, there are even fans of such studies and predictions.

I'm not just looking at price spikes, I'm dealing with ticks. The process of "diffusion" depends not only on spikes but also on the higher orders of the spectrum.

trollolo: I'm gradually dealing with ticks

If you do with ticks, and moreover with filtered DR ticks (how filtered, why filtered etc... Moreover - from time to time, depending on the market, these filters are readjusted and you will not be warned about these readjustments) is a useless exercise - I warn you....))))

LeoV:

And you've been warned.....))))

That's what my grandmother on the ava said.

LeoV:

The more we study ticks, and especially filtered ticks of DC (how filtered, why filtered, etc... Moreover - from time to time, depending on the market, these filters are reconfigured and you will not be warned about these reconfigurations) - it is a useless thing - I warn you....))))

If it is a question of fuzzy-headedness, you have to do something about it... If it is a question of fuzzy-headedness, you have to do something about the depths of the market.

The tick is the same as a bar, but in case you haven't noticed, it's not about that yet, I'll get to the ticks and we'll discuss it there.

trollolo: If i have a good viewpoint on the market, it may be a good reason to start fixing ticks in a tickwise manner, but if you don't notice the ticks, discuss it there.

If you have not noticed, the topic is not about that yet, when I get to the ticks there and discuss. tick is the same bar in which the middle is an asc+bid in half.

Well, it's as you like.....))))