"Reliable and constant forex profits"- That's what the authors of the system claim. - page 11

Svinotavr:

Anybody out there who would like to smash this strategy to pieces? To shatter it means with facts, i.e. with the facts, or with specific mathematical calculations backed up by formulas.

Bleakly means with the actual score leaked. And formulas can also be misleading.

What are the facts and calculations if the strategy has no clear rules?

Что надо делать,так это фиксировать прибыль, причем не где попало, а на определенных рубежах.
от 30 до 70 пунктов.
Итак,ТА и ФА не работает!
Стоплосс не ставим, тейк профит 30-70 пунктов.
Сразу скажу это будет редко,но здесь может возникнуть проблема,когда допустим цена уйдет на 200 пунктов вниз и вы останитесь вне игры.
Это проблема тоже легко решаема. Ставьте не на одну, а на 10 пар и всегда будете в игре. В итоге все равно вы в плюсе.

But if you read between the lines:

This is explained by the fact that price returns 90% of the time.

Then it turns out that we should bet against the trend of a higher TF. Well, we have to determine it.

P.S. I suspect that your nickname will soon be attacked. I've got a guy called Svinozavr, he usually kills for this kind of thing.

sergeev: In the end, it means with the real score drained. And formulas can be misleading.

The real is the third stage of testing the strategy. The first, I believe, is the mathematical proof that it works. This proof can be presented in the form of a statement or calculation formulas. The second one is working on a demo account.

Svinotavr:

Anybody out there who wants to tear this strategy apart?

Do we need it? We are traders, not vandals.

Svinotavr:

The first strategy was successfully blown to smithereens.

In the same place another strategy was published with supposedly reliable and consistent profits.
To quote:

Anybody out there who would like to smash this strategy to pieces? Blown to bits means either with facts, i.e. with the facts, or with specific mathematical calculations backed up by formulas.

Why ? Let's wait for you to prove the workability - i.e. with facts, i.e. stats, or with specific mathematical calculations backed up by formulas.

Svinotavr:

The real is the third stage of testing the strategy. First, I consider the mathematical proof of its performance. This proof can be presented either in the form of a state or in the form of formulas for calculations. The second one is working on a demo account.

Hello. Are you the son of our Piggishman?

C-4: Hello.

Hello Vasily. Let's have a talk with you sometime on how to use the information from Larry Williams' memoirs correctly. As far as I understand, no one in this forum has realized the correctness of understanding these memoirs except you.