Advisor for an article. Testing for all comers. - page 9

tol64:

Can I make the screenshots in Photoshop smaller without loss of quality?

P.S. If there are terminal elements, though, it won't work very well.

You can't reduce anything in graphical editors without loss of quality. All symbols and numbers get distorted and strain your eyesight.

I only have one last test to run to take the screenshots. I ran it. Clouds Network worked for a while, and then, without finishing anything, it suddenly crashed and said there was no money. Tried to reconnect it, but nothing worked. Restarting the terminal doesn't work either. And I'm not having much time to spare either.

So this article is again postponed for an indefinite period of time.

Reshetov: So the article is again postponed indefinitely.
again an intrigue, as is the topic itself.....

IgorM:
again an intrigue, just like the topic itself.....

It turns out that Clouds Network, if the account is less than $1, does not want to work. And I had just over a quid before optimisation. The network started up, charged me for some of the work I had done, and then fell the hell away. That's the way it is.

I informed Rashid Umarov, who gave me $5 more, which he promised to deduct from my future fee. Finished optimizing already. Screenshots are ready, I also fixed all bugs I was told about. Now I will read it again carefully and send it for verification.

I sent the article in for another review. We are waiting for the results.

Opened a demo account on MT5 with Expert Advisor settings from the article

Login : 989948
Password : ******
Investor : dbilq6v (password for account viewer only, no trading rights)

It's done: https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/366

Reshetov:

Result: https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/366

The requested page was not found

Check that the path is correct and try again.

Omg, just don't ask what happened.

TheXpert:
Omg, just don't ask what happened.

Oh, no, you don't!

WHAT HAPPENED?

Why hasn't the long-awaited article been published? What happened? Didn't anyone give Yuri a phone?