[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 648

emotraid:

not enough, i already closed the sell, i need 500 here and there every hour ))))
so you write in 5 digits, so waiting for another 400.

strangerr:

I guessed 100 per cent.
But that doesn't mean there aren't profits there

Tantrik:
Don't you have any links to such normal music sites where you can write free mp3s, where there are 20s and 100s - ratings.

so there are already a few addresses rustling up.......

it's a poll, about the download, see the caption just above.... ;)

Tantrik:
But that doesn't mean there aren't profits there

There is. When the correction is over, you can spend the profits on it to expand the paddock

Today is my first day listening to forex radio with updates during the day without having to dig around and get distracted! I like it so far! http://guzei.com/online_radio/listen.php?online_radio_id=7003

strangerr:

No way, it's like a ruble turning into a hundred if you just keep it in your pocket)))
=)))

It's just creepy in Greece!

The single currency continues to trade on a minor note. The Euro/Dollar set a fresh European session low at $1.3105, but managed to correct to $1.3120, helped by the liquidation of short positions by speculators. As dealers inform, demand on pair is felt in the field of $1.3100/1.3090. A test of this level will open the way to $1.3077, where bids are located all the way to $1.3070. Nevertheless, the recovery attempts of the pair remain rather sluggish. Eurozone peripheral bond yields continue to rise with 10-year Italian and German yield spreads rising 0.28% to 5.95%, 10-year Spanish and German yields rising 0.16% to 5.28% and 10-year Portuguese and German yields rising 1.67% to 16.71%, a record high. The current euro/dollar rate of $1.3114

MAY COME IN HANDY.

max111:

The single currency continues to trade on a minor note. The Euro/Dollar set a fresh European session low at $1.3105, but managed to correct to $1.3120, helped by the liquidation of short positions by speculators. As dealers inform, demand on pair is felt in the field of $1.3100/1.3090. A test of this level will open the way to $1.3077, where bids are located all the way to $1.3070. Nevertheless, the recovery attempts of the pair remain rather sluggish. Eurozone peripheral bond yields continue to rise with 10-year Italian and German yield spreads rising 0.28% to 5.95%, 10-year Spanish and German yields rising 0.16% to 5.28% and 10-year Portuguese and German yields rising 1.67% to 16.71%, a record high. The current euro/dollar rate of $1.3114

MIGHT COME IN HANDY.

Good info Especially the current rate is useful!

(Joking)

Salavatka:

Good info Especially the current course is useful!

(Just kidding)

How else would you know?))