[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 536

Sdimm:

Do you see the Asians not rushing into battle? I think we should wait for a pullback and buy downstairs.

That's for sure, if there is one.

strangerr:

Maybe midl week channel has to go through somehow.

strangerr:

In my opinion, in the morning there was a flag pattern on H1, (correct me if I'm wrong). After that it often goes further up without significant pullbacks) Here on the demo I checked this idea) By audi is already profitable)

Alex_K:

In my opinion, in the morning there was a flag pattern on H1, (correct me if I'm wrong). After that it often goes up without a significant pullback).

If there is a pullback, what will be the tragedy?

Listen stranger, I can't see the volume level at the top, can you tell me where it is?

nikelodeon:
Listen stranger, I can't see the volume level at the top, can you tell me where it is?

How could it be there? Levels are created by price movement.

Well I thought from the distant past :)))) Too bad there are not enough stats in the clusterdelta.... :(((( So the levels are up there, just not visible due to lack of statistics. But then again, it was in the past, so past trades may not be relevant. Ok, let's see :))))

strangerr:

And if there will be a pullback, is it a tragedy?

If the upward direction is correct, then the pullback is great! Someone will break even, someone will just open a position with a small stop) Another question, according to the technique, at 1.2950 the price should not go down today or tomorrow?

nikelodeon:
Well I thought from the distant past :)))) Too bad there are not enough stats in the clusterdelta.... :(((( So the levels are up there, just not visible due to lack of statistics. But then again, it was in the past, so the past trades may not be relevant. Ok, let's see :))))

In 10 years you can't get statistics out of Ninzi either))))

Do you think a bearish one-hour divergence on the eu will work? Kitsune are you there? The euro and the dollar are both dead!