[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 535

Good day everyone! Rising limited to weekly midl may be a slight correction to 1.3060-50

Hi all, two more days to teach everyone how to drain))))))))))))

Hi, we know how to drain ourselves, teach us how to make money)))))

Sdimm:
Привет, сливать мы и сами умеем,научи как заработать)))))

Yeah, I agree. Strange, what are your thoughts today?

Sdimm:
Hi, we know how to drain ourselves, teach us how to make money)))))

You need much intelligence here?))) If you do not know how to make a profit, you should not be greedy and not to get into bulls).

strangerr:
Hi all, two more days to teach everyone how to drain))))))))))))

Good day!!! Great!!! I really only at 18.00 MSK to try to drain will connect))) Today in the morning on the demo in the buy on the EUR and AUD) On the real yesterday bought at 1.3047, for some reason they did not let me on the forum((True, I closed it early((

herzogtier:
Yeah, I agree. Strange, what are your thoughts today?

What are your thoughts.

strangerr:

And what thoughts.

I can see that, but it's a pity Margaret is not responding so early, in less than 4 hours there will be a report on bonds and coupons in Italy so as not to confuse the cards again

Sdimm:

I know, it's a pity Margaret is not answering so early, in less than 4 hours there will be a report on Italian bonds and coupons in order not to confuse the cards again

I do not understand) Yesterday I bought from the level of 1.3047, counting that at 1.31 they will go lower and once they touch 1.3047, they will go higher. But now they may go anywhere. Should we stick to the plan - to buy from 1,3050 +- 10 points, or in the case the price will not reach this level from the lower border of the channel, pointed out by strangerr?

Alex_K:

I do not understand) Yesterday I bought from the level of 1,3047, counting that at 1,31 they will profit and after touching 1,3047 they will continue growing. But now they may go anywhere. Should one stick to the plan - to buy from 1.3050 +- 10 points, or in the case the price will not reach this level from the lower border of the channel, pointed out by strangerr?

You see the Asians are not rushing into the fight? I think we should wait for a pullback and buy at the bottom.