[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 533

emotraid:

it's easier for me to buy, i lose more in the villages and bai are more often on the upside, it's a mystery ))))

..global trend on the eu at 4 o'clock up...don't forget to look there...

If anyone's on a night out, I think the JPY's are good to go.

...while I'm joking with you, the Leninrad-Vorkuta train is arriving at track one...

Sdimm:

Well yes well yes, transformations are not limited, it is possible to transform into anybody, "to own all the world" )))))))).

Dmitry, nobody cancelled laws of metaphysics, everything is balanced (action is counteraction), so be prepared that "the World will own" exactly the same )))) Do you really need it? ;))) As a rule, the older you get, the quieter and quieter you want, garden, e.g. peach/cherry....... ;)))

bai at 1.328 and therewith possible discharge to 1.305 arintirovashna tax.... ^^^

McBro: bai at 1.328 and there could be a possible discharge to 1.305 arintirovna tax.... ^^^

for me it's time to sell at 1.2700 ;)

IgorM:

Looks to me like it's time to sell at 1.2700 ;)

With such "bullish" dances/dances, at least to 1.28237 (for symmetry) ;) or even to 1.2 :)

McBro:

with such bullish dancing/dancing, at least to 1.28237 (for symmetry) ;) or even to 1.2 :)

According to my estimations 1.28970, but imho, they already went up, now they need to go down again

I think the Eurik will go up to about 1.3148, and then I think it will correct to about 1.2847, and then possibly to 1.2785.

IgorM:
By my calculations 1.28970, but imho we have already gone up, we need to go down again
The momentum is moving for the second week in a row, hope for Friday.