[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 509

strangerr:

It worked. Mobile, you're not a good trader, do something else, grow flowers or something.
Why are you so annoyed with him?)))

Stopping him from helping people leak

MobileMan:
I'm in the way of him helping people out.

As you helped from 1.2693 I can't)))

MobileMan:
I'm keeping him from helping people.

No, he sometimes gives clear and specific things, and you should not trade on other people's screenshots - this is fundamentally wrong...

don't insult him or he'll get offended and go back to the nunnery..... to the nunnery))))))

You look at your mobile and it makes me want to spit. When I was in a slump, I used to ask you every five minutes. As soon as the price went in your direction, you'd be all over me. You'd be yelling in all the corners, "I told you so. I don't mean just you, I mean everyone. Maybe I was like that myself, but I try not to do it now. In any case, Chet I did not see a post when you went to the lock Mobilich, and that someone believed you. Guess the movement (here everyone guesses, believe me. Some more than others, some less), we are happy for you, but that is no reason to mock the rest. And remember how the whole forum was worried about you..... In general, I appeal to everyone. Behave with dignity!!!!! even when you have guessed the direction...

nikelodeon:
You look at your mobile and it makes me want to spit. When I was in a slump, I used to ask you every five minutes. As soon as the price went in your direction, you'd be all over me. You'd be yelling in all the corners, "I told you so. I don't mean just you, I mean everyone. Maybe I was like that myself, but I try not to do it now. In any case, Chet I did not see a post when you went to the lock Mobilich, and that someone believed you. Guess the movement (here everyone guesses, believe me. Some more than others, some less), we are happy for you, but that is no reason to mock the rest. And remember how the whole forum was worried about you..... In general, I appeal to everyone. Behave with dignity!!!!! even when you have guessed the direction...
Exactly!

sales are up..... keep going...

Can rebound, test low and go

Bummer. RBC showed how they train female sexuritis in China, the instructor smashing a beer bubble on the head of the trainee with all his might %)))

The markings were correct after all: