[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 507

artikul:

Kicked out on the BU )))) I'll shop lower ))))

I've already written above. I'm salting today and I advise you to do the same

Yeah peep at 1.3054 there was a mega throw in of the selves... So carousel :)))) Gee gee gee to me this terminology exclusively reminds me of an election... :))))))))

MobileMan:

I've written above. I'm salting today.

I think all you do in life is salt ))))

artikul:

I think all you do in life is salt ))))

When my main trend is down (on the daily) I salt, and when it is up I buy. And there are a lot of factors that influence this

MobileMan:
Well, has everyone bought in?! )))) some probably even at 1.3050 )))

No, my bylimit hasn't been picked up yet.

MobileMan:

When my main trend is down (on the diaries), I salt, and when it is up, I buy. And there are a lot of factors that influence it.

And I thought you were trading intraday because of the word "today" )))

strangerr:

No, my bylimit hasn't been picked up yet.

Where do you have SL on it?

MobileMan:

I already wrote above. I'm salting today,and i suggest you do the same.

heh... well somehow i want to go down too))))

the keyword here is WANT to)))))

The pound on the eu already gave a heat wave - playing off future news as we go along

nikelodeon:

Fucking hell.... So what.... The specification of the contract is known. Then the question why 100 people bought and sold only 10 and the rate has fallen???? now we only know the positions of contracts, i.e. how many bays and how many sells, and the volume of each position is not known to us. I mean that one position may contain a heap of contracts, i.e. from 0.01 to 1000000000000000000000. So I think there is a way to calculate the volume of the transaction.... I have to prepare everything and contact the delta developers, maybe they will implement.....
For euro futures the minimum deal size is one contract, there are also E-mini contracts - a kind of analogue of microreal)) but they are not so liquid. Each transaction always has a buyer and a seller, and if 100 people want to buy and 10 want to sell, the missing liquidity will be provided by MM. Keep in mind that not all deals can be displayed in traded volume - there is a so-called Block Trade on CME (for euro futures the minimum Block Trade is 150 contracts), for large deals, which are closed and are not displayed in the trading terminals.