[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 357

margaret:

Athens reports to troika and argues over ways out of crisis

European supervisors must decide whether Greece needs another bailout. The stumbling block is not only fiscal austerity measures, but also long overdue structural reforms on the labour market. At the very least, Greece's budget deficit was 9.6 percent of the gross domestic product (GDP) in 2011. For the Greek minister of economic development, Michalis Chrysochoidis, this is a milestone. Speaking at an investment congress in Athens the other day, he pointed out in particular that this figure was finally below the psychologically important 10 percent mark.

Thank you but the restructuring of the old debt was discussed on 18.01. Investors want 5% but the Greeks only want 3% - any info?

2012.01.18 19:44 OVERVIEW: Frank falls due to trader error - Prime Tass News sources
))))))))))))))

-DEN-:
someone said, trading exclusively in cents. :)
me with cents? - No way. I was a demo in 2010, now it's a mini 0.01 lot minimum.

Tantrik:
Thanks, but on the restructuring of old debts they wrote on 18.01. will be discussed - investors want 5% but the Greeks only agree to 3% - any information?
Not yet.

By the way, Mobile, I've been visiting Uncle Kolya regularly for the last couple of months with a bonus insta account and the reason is always the same - overload))) Like you are now.

Evgen157:
2012.01.18 19:44 OVERVIEW: The franc fell due to a human error by traders - Prime Tass News sources
))))))))))))))

margaret 18.01.2012 16:46 am | delete

The market is volatile and also traders are pushing the wrong buttons:

LONDON, Jan 18 (ANI). /Dow Jones/. The Swiss franc fell in the New York session on Wednesday, with traders citing human error and not an intervention by the Swiss National Bank as the cause.

strangerr:
By the way, Mobile, I've been visiting Uncle Kolya regularly for the last couple of months with a bonus insta account and the reason is always the same - overload))) Like you are now.
what does bonus account mean?

strangerr:
You gotta be kidding me! The guy's having a nervous breakdown and you're dripping :(

Tantrik:
I traded on a martin in 2009 and once lost $700 on a stop-loss - shall I tell you?

let's see who had the most losses on one stop )))) i lost 4k on peyrols )))) i haven't traded on them since

MobileMan:
what does it mean to have a bonus account?

on the forum, they give you money for posting