[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 311

emotraid:
So that's how it is... to be a successful trader you have to pour 0.5 into yourself, you'll be sitting in profits and farting on everyone from the mountain... )))) and I'll have a beer too )))

You're good, baby!!! You're already writing poetry, too. )))))

nikelodeon:

Yay, you're a good girl!!! You're already writing poetry )))))

I got it, now I'm on a stakeout)))

nikelodeon:

Tantric, you're already deflated with the bai or something????
i'm holding the bai.

Everyone's getting drunk ))))) And who will pull Europe out of the ruins? )))

Tantrik:
I'm holding the bai

I'm still holding too..... I'd like to see the figures you've announced.....

see how you trade today ... some are chattering about 1,28,29,31 etc. in the morning, others assimilate oscillators on thermo-indexes with bearish zeros, some are drunk and trade into the abyss, and someone else is laughing and teasing everyone.... good thing i don't believe anyone )))))))

emotraid:
see how you trade today ... some are chattering about 1,28,29,31 etc. in the morning, others assimilate oscillators on thermo-indexes with bearish zeros, some are drunk and trade into the abyss, and someone else is laughing and teasing everyone.... good thing i don't believe anyone )))))))
good girl )))) But you can trust me ) we'll go down, you'll see. My OPA is not simple... She feels everything.

It's hard to look at the tick chart... Today it (the chart) is not usual, you can see who's going where, who's down who's up....

emotraid:
see how you trade today ... some are chattering about 1,28,29,31 etc. in the morning, others assimilate oscillators on thermo-indexes with bearish zeros, some are drunk and trade into the abyss, and someone else is laughing and teasing everyone.... it's a good thing i don't trust anyone )))))))

You don't have to trust anyone.) )) There must be a strategy, so as not to sway to all sides like a weather vane.) If you don't have one, you just need intuition, faith and trust in others.)

MobileMan:
good girl )))) But you can trust me ) come down, you'll see. My OPA is not simple... She senses everything.

how do you communicate with her? with words or signs? )))))))))