[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 290

Salavatka:
Plus failure to comply with basic MM, p.s. Music plays loudly but not for long!

It's true, the lack of MM is a gross mistake which punishes the trader very severely.

artikul:

Not so )))) A bearish green bar is a bullish impulse wave )))) Which is what we are witnessing now ))))

and the bull green bar is a bearish impulse wave?

Evra Doll 30 min divert bear is strong in my opinion!

Vlad72:

is the bull green bar a bearish impulse wave?

Yes ))) If it is confirmed by a cold fractal pair ))))

Salavatka:
EURUSD 30 min divert bear is strong in my opinion!

Yes, it is very strong..... divergence price jumped very high...

nikelodeon:

Yeah, it's a very strong divergence, the price has jumped very high...
That's how it is before a fall!

SEVER11:
example for mobile(medium term + pips):

Partizan, räumte ein, dass Renko, wie viele Punkte in der Bar?

Hi.

))

Now there's a short-term signal:

Absent )))) By the way, I have added more at 1.2793. The drawdown was only 100pps so far. Do you hear - TOTALLY! When you want to take 500pp, why not take 100pp loss first! It's just that everyone is used to taking 30pps, so you shout a scarecrow at me when I'm minus 100. Once again, I'll close my sell at 1.2693 on the plus side and these shares too.

What a load of bullshit! If I do not have a single negative order in half a year and I take 1500 pips per month on average. What do you mean by "from the light"? I see a gigantic drop, that's all. In fact, he who laughs last laughs best. And anyway, my depo will hold out for another 300 pips.

If you knew how much I don't give a shit ))))) I've got iron balls - Totally. I've got balls of iron ) I've written above too )

MobileMan:

As it is, my depot will still be able to hold 300 pips.

Pile on a pips ))))