[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 287

artikul:

66 deals in six months? ))) Maybe it's still too early to draw conclusions ))))

and you're after the quantity?! I'm after quality.

nikelodeon:
Well, if that's the case, take out the drawdown on the deposit as well. Because, you know, it doesn't take much intelligence to sit out losses and cover positions only in the plus, and time to live the deposit too....

15% was, but there was a 100% gain in one order (when I caught over 500pp by entering 20% of the depo)

Again (I wrote above). Those who overbid take a bit of profit and sit out a big drawdown (the depo has to be able to hold). And I enter steeply enough, sometimes entering a little wrong, but my locomotive is going down today, that's why I'm salting.

MobileMan:

and you're after quantity?! I chase quality.

Not quantity, but the market )))) I do not want to go against the locomotive ))))

emotraid:

I'll do without the phoebe for now.

I closed all the buys just in case.

So the buys have been closed for the time being...

artikul:

Not by quantity but by market )))) Very reluctant to go against the locomotive ))))

Already you're talking about the locomotive?)))

Alpari keeps sending me currency forecasts and I'm getting used to watching them. They always say the opposite direction. Not always, but very often. So now they send me a forecast and say something like. Misha, press up, we will go to the top today. There's a good opportunity to sell.... :)))))))))))))

nikelodeon:
Alpari keeps sending me currency forecasts and I'm getting used to watching them. They always say the opposite direction. Not always, but very often. So now they send me a forecast and say something like. Misha, press up, we will go to the top today. There's a good opportunity to sell.... :)))))))))))))
They have a good point of giving the opposite side - the main thing is clients' money... I have known this trick for two years...but on their website there is an interesting informer that allows you to enter well if there is contradictory information.

strangerr:

Already you're talking about a steam locomotive?)))

It's more pedagogical)))

strangerr:

Hello, everyone! Strange, why are you putting the deleted one down? )))

Salavatka:
Hello, everyone! Strange, why are you putting the deleted one down? )))

Hi. I'm just telling him that he won't go far with this approach, martin is good until the first good spurt, but that's his business. Here someone also sold because the trend is down))))