[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 286

artikul:

Expected payoff ))))

Total Trades: 66 Short Positions (won %): 50 (100.00%) Long Positions (won %): 16 (100.00%)
Profit Trades (% of total): 66 (100.00%) Loss trades (% of total): 0 (0.00%)

A clipping from my six-monthly trading stats

emotraid:

ah...I see... I'm also trying to figure out half a trend on n4 to see where the 62% is and when it will go down... it's crazy)))

Fibo, so you don't have to count on your fingers.

strangerr:

Fibo, pull it up so you don't have to count it on your fingers.

I have an antipathy to Fibo, I give different settings from different books and it's always bullshit )))

lotos7:
2012.01.17 09:50:04 EUROPEAN CURRENCY TECHNALYSIS: Euro correction limited by DJ FOREX

Why are you rebroadcasting, everyone has this news in MT anyway. If you have to rebroadcast it on time, not half an hour late. )))))

MobileMan:

Total Trades: 66 Short Positions (won %): 50 (100.00%) Long Positions (won %): 16 (100.00%)

A snapshot of my semi-annual trade

66 trades in half a year? ))) It's probably still too early to draw conclusions ))))

MobileMan:

A snapshot of my semi-annual trade

If so, withdraw the drawdown on the deposit. You know, you don't have to be smart to sustain losses and cover positions only in profit, and you don't need much time to live the deposit too....

emotraid:

i have an antipathy to phoeba, i make different settings from different books and it's always bullshit)))
It doesn't matter how you stretch, it's more important to understand - there are only two options - shadow and body - and then it's about how you stand and what to look at...

forte928:
It does not matter how you draw, it is more important to understand - there are only two options - by shadows and by bodies - and then it depends on how you stand and what to look at...

I'll do without fiba for now.

I closed all the byes just in case.

emotraid:

I'll do without the phoebe for now.

I closed all the buys just in case.

OK, but don't rush the village..... wait until it's time to go....

emotraid:

I'll do without the phoebe for now.

I closed all the buys just in case.

I'll hold.