[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 283

nikelodeon:
Well I'm telling you all here.... what to do bros..... I'm certainly set to go all in, but haven't entered yet, and for good reason.......

I might go to the sell from here, but I don't know.

strangerr:

I sent willing and 40 pips there was)))) About spades better shut up - bang-bang past, and so 2-3 times until you catch 30 pips))))

bang bang and in profit :)))

MobileMan:

I don't trade on margin (I don't increase the lot). I'm splitting higher in case of strong confidence. I will close that sell (from 1.2693) in profit too - you will see.

With or without increasing the lot, there is a good chance to close these orders in profit, but as North said, why get ahead of the locomotive?

nikelodeon, if you haven't figured it out yet, throw it away)))

strangerr:

With or without increase this is a martin, the chance to close these orders in the plus is there and a good one, but as North said, why run ahead of the locomotive?

nikelodeon, if you haven't figured it out yet - throw it away)))

Ok threw it away :)))

Mathemat:
Now the quid is attacking - on all fronts. Down, of course.

And quite sharply on the M1:

yosuf:

And quite sharply on the M1:

on the m1 they are already retreating to the defensive

2012.01.17 09:31:04 OVERVIEW: Euro rises against dollar, yen on favourable Chinese GDP data DJ FOREX

seolink74:

All bullshit and technical analysis ... all everything ... there is nothing that works perfectly. Everything gets broken through...the deivers don't work...the price goes back to the cloud...any rules are broken. It's just a probability of price movement. VERIFICABILITY!

It is important to control losses according to MM when breaking the rule. Only in this case we can save the deposit and recover in other positive trades, because the trends are more prolonged. MM + psychology = the only way to take something from the market.

I have faith in myself standing in the sale :) And by my side my faithful servant SL

I never said anything about perfect. In forex, we always trade on probability because it is impossible to know the future.

So trust me, stop)))

lotos7:
2012.01.17 09:31:04 OVERVIEW: Euro rises against dollar, yen on favourable Chinese GDP data DJ FOREX

The EUR has grown because it could not fail to grow and will grow even further))))) The news can be hidden in any situation)))

MobileMan: I will also close that sell (from 1.2693) on the plus side - you will see.
Maybe, but the drawdown will be very solid. The quid has only strengthened its will to weaken.