[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 280

SEVER11:
You remind me of me when I was young, afraid of missing the "train" and so I ran ahead of the locomotive. But then I realised it was better to buy a ticket and follow the timetable...

look at the terminal

MobileMan:

Who are you implying?! Yes, I had a pause that worked. Only a 45pp drawdown so far, it's nothing compared to the expected profit. I just closed it on the sell at 1.2730. The situation is usual )))) everyone is writing about the top targets, while I am in the sell)))) and I have double lot. Later we will know, who was right )

I would say right away that 2730 is a waste of time.

strangerr:

I'll tell you right away that 2730 is in vain.

We'll see soon) If it goes a little bit higher, I'll pour some more. I see a very strong fall now

A shame though. Woke up at 00:26, the stop was at 22944 on the Eurroad, although on M1 the shadow showed 22846 and went further down (was in the sell)

Morning all !!!!! I think we may be going down.... spiculously, of course, but the stochastic is overbought.... so anything is possible.... however there is not much of a signal on the lower frames... wait for....

nikelodeon:
Morning all !!!!! I think we may be going down.... spiculously, of course, but the stochastic is overbought.... so anything is possible.... however there is not much of a signal on the lower frames... wait for....

Well, if the stochastic is overbought then we should sell, no doubt))))

strangerr:

Well, if the stochastic is overbought, we should sell it, no question about it))))
)))))))))))))))) good morning, fellas.

fqbj:

A shame though. Woke up at 00:26, the stop was at 22944 on the Eurroad, although on M1 the shadow showed 22846 and went further down (was in the sell)

Overnight the spread is widening, closed on the asc

seolink74:

It's an illusion ... even if it starts, you'll always be paranoid about the trend reversing ... but it will go on and on in its direction

Look at this uncomplicated idea using a pivot indicator... If the price is under the daily and weekly pivot levels, you just sell...and vice versa

So, smart guy, just like you said, you went up, now you're going to correct down...

That's it.... everyone's here. Let's move the market now!!!!!! It's frozen without us. Well, who's gonna move it where???? Who's got plans? I'm going into sales, but very briefly. Not for long, so to speak......