[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 141

DragonSL:

If you want to buy Aussie, buy it, it will return to its level if it survives and SWAP is positive, it won't eat the deposit, you just have to fear Uncle Kolya...

Don't be, it will fly better than the euro.

Good morning )))) Emo learning again? )))

artikul:
Good morning )))) Emo learning again? )))

Will get into a buy now, might take 50-60pp, or might not even jump out in time.

strangerr:

He may take 50-60 pips or he may not even make it out in time.

I was reading a thread on the forum, people are going crazy for 4 pips a day, but that's stable ))))

artikul:

I read a thread on the forum, people go crazy for 4 pips a day, but it's stable)))

Yeah, 4 pips and preferably with a deposit of half a deposit)))) Where is it?

strangerr:

Don't, he'll fly better than the euro.

By 1.02 maybe. Only the gold went down this morning, what is it about?

Oh yes, I almost forgot:

What kind of news does it take for a dollar to break the channel? Osama Bin Laden hanged himself? -- he's been dead for a while now. Oh, I see, first he will be resurrected and then he will hang himself.)

DragonSL:

By 1.02 maybe. But the gold went in the morning, what for?

Oh yes, I almost forgot:

What kind of news does it take for a dollar to break the channel? Osama Bin Laden hanged himself? -- he's been dead for a while now. Ah, I see, he will be resurrected first, and then he will hang himself))).

On the AoD I gave my opinion over the weekend. Yesterday I sold 1.0327, sl 1.0415.

strangerr:

On the aud, I posted my opinion over the weekend. Yesterday I sold 1.0327, sl 1.0415.

And I rose 110 points on the AUD yesterday, so what? I am tormenting myself with silver - I missed it, I saw that it was going up 1 channel and I missed it.

IMHO, best strategy for today, if anyone is not up in b.u. overnight wait on the fence until the bulls and bears sort it out, for not a good position right now on the dollar index...

DragonSL:

I got 110 points on the AUD yesterday, so what? But I am tormenting myself for silver, while I was doing the Aude, I missed it, I saw that it was going up 1 channel and I missed it.

IMHO, best strategy for today, if anyone didn't get up overnight in b.u. wait on the fence until the bulls and bears sort it out, for not a good position on the dollar index right now...

It's OK, we are not trying to measure each other's pips, we are just giving our opinion)))) If I have a stop loss of almost 100pp, then it is clear that I am not interested in profit of the same 100pp. Yesterday the quid index situation was not good, but today it is good:

Stranger, buy platinum from me at bid price )) I don't know why I'm doing this, I'm doing it wrong. I was itching to sell this shit at Pips like ...... The only problem is I'm Pipsing, but the spread is $5 (500 pips) or (50 pips Euro) .....