[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 64

It is strange: the news is European, but the attack on all fronts was precisely from the quid (globally, for all currencies, the yura was in a flat position).

So, the world behind the scenes didn't give a shit about European news. That's just thinking out loud...

Evgen157:

Ash 50 bellybutton ))))))))))

I've already been knocked out of BU shopping twice )))) Came in a third time, no stops )))

artikul:
Hi all ))))) I see they've already dedicated 10 pages to this sidebar ))))

People do not want to buy)))) Tantrik had some sensible thoughts this morning, but.....))))

Mathemat:

Strange: the news is European news, but the attack on all fronts came from the quid (globally, on all currencies, the yura was in a flat position).

It means that the world behind the scenes did not give a shit about the European news. Just thinking out loud...

imho, they are waiting for canada more and the americans with their crazy hockey team... Sluggish volumes... sluggish... sluggish... not convincing.

strangerr:

People don't want to shop around))) Tantrick had some sensible thoughts this morning but.....))))
page 62 bought! (I did, did you?)

strangerr:

People don't want to shop around))) Tantrick had some sensible thoughts this morning but.....))))

Yesterday at the last hour of America the bears left the market, dropping what was left of them for the hungry )))) The Japs were clearly squeamish )))) Looking to Europe ))))

Tantrik:
p.62 bought! (I did, did you?)

I was buying on all this pullback, can't you see that the candle broke the option levels and went into a pullback with falling volumes?

artikul:

Yesterday at the last hour of America the bears left the market abandoning what was left of them for the hungry )))) The Japs were clearly squeamish )))) Looking at Europe ))))

Europe is getting ready for Christmas... Merkazi texts are getting blissful ready.... Witches are going to a coven.... Who needs those markets today? Just to get money for the watering troughs..... Old ladies do not need much .... 50 pips ))))

Unless hockey players do something.....

strangerr:

I was buying on all this pullback, it is not visible that the candle has broken through the option levels and there was a pullback with falling volumes?
The situation is interesting again, I still have time: buy - fix - sell - close - buy and at 29 (I do not have time to put stops - and they are not needed)

Evgen157:

Europe prepares for Christmas... Mercazi texts of goodness are being prepared.... Witches are going to a coven.... Who needs these markets today? Just to get money for the milking ..... Old ladies do not need much .... 50 pips ))))

They have 7 javar too? )))