[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 13

IgorM:

where do you look at futures?

And if I'm not mistaken, the price difference between futures and currencies can be much more than 8pp, I think it depends on the expiry date of the futures, yes, by the way, where can I find expiry dates for currency futures?

In cluster delta, it has a delay of 3-10 seconds, and it is easy to see the current price there and there)))

Article, I wish you could make an indicator that would write on the chart immediately:

)))

IgorM:

where do you look at futures?

And if I'm not mistaken, the price difference between futures and currencies can be much more than 8pp, I think it depends on the expiry date of the futures, yes, by the way, where can I find expiry dates for currency futures?

You can view expiry dates here http://www.cmegroup.com/tools-information/build-a-report.html?report=dailybulletin . In the first field, choose FX in the report parameters, and in the second field - the instrument of interest. Then click on create report. Links to 2 reports will appear in the list. Look in the second, which is about options. At the very beginning there is a table with terms

Bought...

Bye In sales

There's a fight going on...there's a bloody battle going on...))

Alex_K:
There's a fight going on...there's a bloody battle going on...))
another bye added - lower.

Tantrik:
another bay added - lower.

I think it's a waste...

MobileMan:

I think for nothing...
stops 10;15p. - let's see (it would have fallen a long time ago)

Tantrik:
another bay added - lower.
I got knocked out at breakeven, now I'm back to buy and at breakeven - try number 2)