[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 5

yurchenko:
Is this a gag?
2980 finish.

Entered the buy from the local low exactly, only came out a bit early.

sergey620x:
Entered the buy from the local low exactly, only came out a bit early.
come on))))

It happens, for a beginner it's not bad. )))

I can't see Margarita, she's off to Ibiza)))

Vlad72:
Margarita is nowhere to be seen, she's off to Ibiza))))
Come on.)))

trol222:

In order to trade in the direction in which the market is moving as you say, you need to first see where it is going. And seeing that you don't play for the continuation of this movement - you don't make predictions? (you yourself described it above but in different words, and you say it's not a prediction) the real dynamic prediction....

No way, the thing is I never know when the next signal from indicator will appear. So how can it be that I predicted the number of pips and time???? AAH! ???? HOW????, there is no way because a sell signal can appear below the buy position...... And predicting is dangerous. Once you make a prediction, you start to believe in it and you don't understand why it is not going up.....

Well, I closed on a profit. Consider yourself lucky!!!!!!. Note that when I get a profit, I still treat it as great luck.... Because it is impossible to know 100%...

Here's what I see now, that we should prepare to sell the eu. But from 1.3045 levels. If we get a hit, it will be great. If I get minus it's bad luck :(((

But knowing where the eu will be in an hour...... I don't even want to speculate. Just have to watch where we're going and that's all....

nikelodeon:

The thing is I never know when the next signal from the indicator will appear. So how can it be that I predicted the number of pips and time???? AAH! ???? HOW????, there is no way because a sell signal can appear below the buy position...... And predicting is dangerous. Having made a prediction, you start to believe in it and do not understand why it is not rising.....

And you are right.