Where do non-market quotes come from? ) - page 2

Unfortunately you really can't mess with new, reputable docs. Be careful comrades!!! ))) There are many people here who invent mathematical models, others write scientific treatises but the result is the same for all. How sad it is. At least limit these masters of life software.... A ban on the installation of a car dealer ... and so on. In the meantime, forex is nothing more than an interesting hobby.

4x-online:
Prove it to whom? You can NEVER prove ANYTHING to the DC. "Market quotes" are what they themselves think they are.

This is what we are talking about, that our brother trader is seen as a hooligan who can't prove a fucking thing.

Figar0:

It is not just the shenanigans of the brokerage companies that are causing the "non-market" quotes to appear.

It looks like this. Somewhere a single large transaction of a few yards between two banks took place, at a price slightly different from the market average (so they agree on it). Or maybe it was some dictator in a banana republic who urgently got rid of all the foreign currency cash at a bargain price, because his accounts were about to be seized, and some bank swallowed all that volume at a tasty price. And there are no more dollars at 3 roubles on the market. This large transaction is reflected in the flow of quotations the DC receives. They didn't have time to filter it, they missed it, they didn't understand something like that at once, etc. As a result, a price has slipped in your terminal, at which neither the DC nor anyone else can execute your order, because the deal was a single one....

I guess the person who started the deal is referring to the big studs that the brokerage company draws.

sanyooooook:

That's what I'm talking about, that our brother trader is considered a hog who can't prove anything.

To the hohl, or to the sucker? :)

This conversation is a thousand years old.

Figar0:

It is not just the shenanigans of the brokerage companies that are causing the "non-market" quotes to appear.

It looks like this. Somewhere a single large transaction of a few yards between two banks took place, at a price slightly different from the market average (so they agree on it). Or maybe it was some dictator in a banana republic who urgently got rid of all the hard currency at a bargain price, because his accounts were about to be seized any minute, and some bank swallowed all that volume at a tasty price. And there are no more dollars at 3 roubles on the market. This large transaction finds its reflection in the flow of quotes that the DC receives. They didn't have time to filter it, they missed it, they didn't understand something like that at once, etc. As a result, a price has slipped in your terminal, at which neither the DC nor anyone else can execute your order, because the deal was a single one....

What about the statement that the price is ruled by supply and demand and if you offered at this price then the market was there and so it was a market quote.

4x-online:

To the hohl, or to the sucker? :)

This conversation is a thousand years old.

)))), for a sucker of course, the Ukrainians are by no means suckers ))))

I apologise to all the Khokhlyas.)

Question for the developers - we all really like the terminal! Are there any plans to make a terminal for a real exchange on its basis? I WOULD LOVE TO WORK ON IT!

143alex:
Question for the developers - we all really like the terminal! Are there any plans to make a terminal for a real exchange on its basis? I WOULD LOVE TO WORK ON IT!
Is it like a Friday joke? :)

143alex:

I think the developers will not look here, and if they do they will say that for the real exchange, they have made MT5.)