1st and 2nd derivatives of the MACD - page 65

DmitriyN:
Page 64 on, come on already, bring in the 3rd derivative in the studio. It's time, there's no need to squander the change.
By the way, it would be interesting... but the 3rd derivative, I think, will be beating very chaotically around zero and for no good reason. It's better to take the 10th - to be sure*)

This is also one of the things to do, to set the modulation. From the last change of the discrete, the nearest left points of price reaching the delta dimension of 100 points, by 50, by 20 or something like that,

and respectively +1, -1, or +0.5 and -0.5 and so on, and these charts will be fed to the input of the neural network or the input of the filters. Or lines connecting these points.

kakin:
It's all bullshit, I think. I read somewhere that volatility is much more stationary than time... I can advise you to do some research on the decomposition of quotes on point-to-point numerical charts like Renko, where time is not taken into account.

Volatility is rewritten, read it, volatility will be measured as the number of points passed in total, no matter in which direction, but in total. https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/137046/page3

EURNOK:

Про волатильность писано переписано вот почитайте, волатильность будет измерятся как число пройденных пунктов всего, не важно в какую сторону, а общее. https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/137046/page3

Yes there topikaster and HUK wrap it up so intricately that I can hardly almost understand it.

ну и соответственно +1, -1, или +0,5 и -0,5 ну итак далее, и на вход нейросети или на вход фильтров будуьт подаваться эти графики. Или линии, соединяющие эти точки.

What do we get out of it?

Great! I haven't read that one yet! Three faces to myself! Valera, get two more people on board! You don't think so?

Zhunko:
That's great! Haven't read that one yet! Three faces to myself! Valera, get two more people on board! You don't think so?

You're catching that fat troll!

Oh, great!

I didn't get it right away... Especially when he was mixing up the tracks, shitting on the nickname HUK, kakin.

The troll is given by the same grammatical mistakes and pictures, the same kind of rubbish - a priori! :-)

Roman.:

You're catching that fat troll!

Nice!

I - did not immediately catch on to the subject... Especially when he was making shit up from the nickname HUK, the nickname kakin.

The troll gives away the same grammatical mistakes and pictures, the same kind of flooding - a priori! :-)

Kakin didn't make grammatical mistakes like the others . He was trying to be a good person as always - and stay out of trouble.

And anyway, I'm not Valera, I'm Roman. (I do not know him who you are talking about, but I have heard that he offers some good ideas that some forum users should better absorb in their often fragile brains to at least try to eradicate the omnipotence of their inferiority).

kakin:... But I've heard that he offers some good ideas that some forum users should more attentively absorb in their often fragile brains to at least try to eradicate the omnipotence of their own inferiority).

Well, well. Well, well. :-)

On the one hand you LIE "hearsay", on the other you ALWAYS recommend "some forum members to absorb..." :-)

Roman.:

Well, well. Well, well. :-)

On the one hand you LIE "hearsay", on the other you ALWAYS recommend "some forum-goers to absorb..." :-)

I have not only heard but also read his posts and admire his great mind.

kakin:

How I didn't make grammatical mistakes like the others .

:) quietly in peace with myself, past tense. That's hilarious, I've already forgotten what nickname I'm using. :))

And anyway, I'm not Valera, I'm Roman.

You're not Roma, you're Pasha.