To all those who wanted to, but were too shy to ask. - page 9

Double click on the file should help. The terminal now puts the ex5 files in the right folder by itself.

I don't get it. And open it with what? A meta-editor?

alexx_v:

I don't get it. And open it with what? A meta-editor?

Like this:

It doesn't help at all.

Well, I tried another indicator, also an attempt to rewrite CCFp for MT5, it appeared in the list and was easily applied to the chart, but there is no response.

alexx_v: appeared on the list and was quietly jumping on the schedule, but here there is no sign of it.
So did it appear in the terminal?

didn't even think about it, would have turned up - why would I have looked for it? )

alexx_v:
didn't even realise it was there - why would I be looking for it? )

you put it in the wrong folder.

your windows creates a terminal folder in the documents.

The easiest way to do this is to select open data folder in the file menu.

It'll take you right to where you need to go.

By the way, the version has been updated. on the mt5 forum.

I put it where it needs to be, it does not create anything by itself, I do not use a seeder ) updated the terminal version - everything is there ) but the indicator does not show anything, says - calculation in progress and nothing (

That's it, the indicator is drawn. At a glance, it is the same as the original. I need to take a closer look at it.

sergeev:

Alexander, can you suggest a system to control CCFp parameters directly on the chart?

by the way, don't forget that you can do more than just 8 indicator lines in MT5.

Add the ability to disable buffers (euro, dollar, franc, etc.) and the ability to change the periods of the muwings on the fly.