To all those who wanted to, but were too shy to ask. - page 7

trading statistics; trading conditions of the DC; news vert line, with colour gradation of importance; terminal time, local, JMT, with the usual, round dial; name of days of week; percentage scale of current bar formation, where 100%= its close; holes, fuck them, gaps in quotes history (suggested above); levels of margin call, stop out, with corresponding information on the panel (level, how many p. left)

histogram of changes in spread, leverage, stop level with history saved, where each line) is divided into three colours, the size of which is determined by minimum, average and maximum values for the current bar.

indicators, in the basic configuration of the panel, are unnecessary.

sever31:

Trade statistics;
trading conditions of the DC;

- what exactly?

news with a vertical line, with colour gradation of importance;
terminal time, local, JMT, with a usual, round dial; name of day of week;
percentage scale of formation of current bar, where 100%= its close;
levels of margin call, stop out, with appropriate information on the bar (level, how many p. left).

+

holes in the fucking quote history (suggested above);

why see them in this info? that's another topic, and possibly another panel.

A histogram of spread, leverage, stop-loss, where each line) is divided into three colours, the size of which is determined by the minimum, average and maximum value for the current bar

i.e. do you propose to accumulate history? how much depth is needed?

sergeev:

1. - what exactly?

2. why see them among this information? that's another topic, and possibly another panel.

i.e. you propose to build up a history? what is the depth needed?

1. For trade statistics - something universal, I think, we should look at analogues, like tester report, Hypurg indicators + different evaluation methods, e.g. Sharpe coefficient.

The brokerage companies have all the information to show, the basic contract, min, lot step, swap, point value, leverage, spread, etc..

2. I assume that the panel is universal and useful for a trader, regardless of his trading faith. For example, a trader uses an indicator, the current values of which, depends on calculations from the past. Specifying the holes and their characteristics, only offers the trader to think about the correctness of the signals of the indicator. And treating these gaps, dammit, yes, is another topic.

The information panel, this information about the holes on the history, is at least as important as the other ones.

3. The depth can be set by the user, I think a month is enough. This is a very useful thing that displays the dynamics of the specified values, for example, for pictures of spread monitoring, where you can see that the spread, in the moment, increases dozens of times, was banned by Roche from Al...ri. )))

The histogram line ( the height of the corresponding part of the line) should clearly capture the fast maximums of the spread.

I have been working for several years and by natural selection I have built such a working, trading pattern. I don't see anything superfluous.

sever31:

Over several years of work, by natural selection, I have constructed such a working, trading pattern. I don't see anything superfluous.

OK, write each item in detail in the doc + a schematic drawing of the placement of all this arsenal.
Just don't forget, all this will be for MT5.

Dersu:

Is it possible to re-do the Skiff turkey in this case?

Put it on a faster wagon and make it possible to disable all except synthetics.

Plus split the periods by TF.

This is the first time I've heard of it.
But if it is possible to get useful information out of it, apart from the curves of the turkey itself, then write, draw, and we'll figure it out.

Sorry, didn't get into the MT5 thing.

sergeev:
ok, write each item in detail in the doc + a schematic drawing of the placement of the whole arsenal.
just don't forget, it will all be for MT5.

I will accumulate the history of histograms, and tomorrow I will post a screenshot.

sever31:
I will accumulate a history of histograms and post a screenshot tomorrow.

This graph is clear, you do not need to save it and draw it exactly.

Show me the layout where all the listed features will be placed.

sergeev:

the chart is understandable, you do not need to save it and draw it exactly.

Show the layout where all the listed features will be placed.

This is what it looks like in MT4, I don't suggest exactly this arrangement, but I got used to it.

I have shown everything except for account information and trading conditions of brokerage companies (I have it in my EA), dials and information about holes in quotes.

I am not familiar with MT5, that's why I can't suggest anything about the location of the panel.

these all indicators can be downloaded (in mq4).

----

The mt5 terminal is the same as mt4.
But I immediately suggest to bring all the information to the right, where the free space is walking around. i.e. the size will be vertical to the entire screen height.
In MT5 it is possible to increase this space to the middle of the screen. And the information panel can be hidden so that it does not interfere sometimes.

All horizontal levels, if necessary, will of course be displayed in the form of the same lines on the chart.

The indicators below can either be placed in the panel in their own window to hide as needed, or displayed full-width at the bottom, but they can also be hidden.

Everything should be flexible and adjustable.

You need a schematic layout of all the controls - buttons, checkboxes, options list, graphics, etc. In short, you can use all the standard Windows ones.