To all those who wanted to, but were too shy to ask. - page 6

alexx_v:
It is not a good idea to put trading recommendations into the indicator, such as buy here and sell there.

I agree. In the best cases automation of human activity ends up in the form of presentation of information :)

Not everything, simply, needs to be automated.

alexx_v:
Not everything, quite simply, needs to be automated.

It is we have expanded the theme. After all, we are talking about a New Year present, which a very kind Father Christmas is ready to make the user sapiens.

I find the process interesting, although I don't really believe in constructive New Year's resolutions: the views of the users and the muse of Father Christmas are very different :)

CCFp itself, rewritten for five, is already a gift )

I can suggest a more interesting task, but you will need the cooperation of fundamental analysis apologists: I offered it to Margaret once, but she politely declined.

Task: Recognition of the beginning of an expected event. The event is formulated on the basis of the FA, the moment of the beginning is recognized on the basis of the TA. In other words, it is about solving the inverse problem of TA: the expected result is known, we need to recognize the beginning of the process :)

alexx_v:
Not all of them, simply, need to be automated.

well for example the two figures from the article https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/mt4/c/articles/2007/04/fig_03_1.gif, https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/mt4/c/articles/2007/04/fig_04_1.gif from the practical and strategic techniques in the article. Can we make the same extra options to build them?

By the way, how do you trade on these indicators yourself, do you build them for analysis?

tara:
Задача: Распознавание начала ожидаемого события. Событие сформулировано на основе ФА, момент начала распознается на основе ТА. Иначе говоря,- речь о решении обратной задачи ТА: ожидаемый результат известен, надо распознать начало процесса :)

If you formulate what to do and how to do it, of course we will think of an implementation plan.

Is it possible to re-do the Skiff turkey in this case?

Put it on a faster wagon and make it possible to disable all except synthetics.

Plus split the periods by TF.

sergeev:

well for example the two figures from the article https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/mt4/c/articles/2007/04/fig_03_1.gif, https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/mt4/c/articles/2007/04/fig_04_1.gif from the practical and strategic techniques in the article. Can we make the same extra options for their construction?

I think it is possible to make an additional option for the first picture, even if it divides the active chart into zones, there will be no harm, moreover the option - I do not need it - just disable it.

By the way, how do you trade on these indicators yourself, do you build them for analysis?

I do not make any constructions, I just analyse the market as a whole - who is favoured, who gets dumped. I don't need it, I don't need it, I just analyse the market - who is favoured and who is losing. I don't make trade decisions directly based on it, it is too inert for that. However, it all depends on the timeframe.

---

Alexey, here's another question. How difficult would it be to add the variant of the indicator drawing without МАшиki?

alexx_v:

Well, I think it is possible to make an additional option for the first figure, even if it divides the active chart into zones, there will be no harm, especially if you do not need it - turn it off.

Why would you do this if you don't need it?) You have to do things that are of real interest and not just for showing off.

I do not make any constructions, I just analyse the market as a whole - who is favoured, who gets dumped. I don't need it, I don't need it, I just analyse the market - who is favoured and who is losing. I don't make trade decisions directly based on it, it is too inert for that. However, it all depends on the timeframe.

You need to make a tool that is at least approximately full cycle. What else can you display on a chart, what kind of information to make a trading decision? If you have any ideas, I don't mind combining everything into one dashboard. Just don't hesitate to explain it.

Alexey, here's another question. How difficult would it be to add the variant of the indicator drawing without МАшиki?

I don't quite get the idea. MAs are used in it to calculate lines. You can't do without them at all. But МА are not plotted on the chart. In fact, the ratio of the MA sums is displayed.