Let's work together to open a dealing centre - page 8

DhP:

To be.

For the same reason you want your computer.

It's a miracle, Santa got drunk or something, but for the new year, you were given a turnkey DC and a couple of K's for running costs.

What do you do - ?

Mischek:

One silly question - why do you need your DC?

Somewhere in the thread there was already some information, something like - "so that the quotes are not crooked, but direct to the "community" of this, (OUR)... BUH-HA-HA-HA-HA, DTZ".

Wow! You guys are really going at it.

I'm gonna read it.

sergeyas:

Well, if it's not a banter or a joke, then yes).

It reminds me of" You call a bey a dog, but you want to become a bey. When you become one, you'll hire peasants and whip them with a whip. What? Of course you will. ..."

The conversation is short even without a whip - either work or go to the garbage dump to feed yourself.

sever31:
Dibs on recruiting the lovely half of the staff. We need to budget for "interviews".
I know you're first on the list, but I'd like to get in on the action.)

OnGoing:

There is a bit of naivety in what you are saying. Regulations, like community opinion, are in practice entirely subject to economic expediency.

Altruistic ideas are not viable, for the same reason. All three points I have cited are based on the practice at the time of setting up the brokerage company I mentioned.

Nevertheless, it is still one of the best today in terms of transparency etc.

But then again, the potential for profit (loss compensation) is never in the background, alas, only in the first place.

ah, a competing firm. i did not understand the increased interest with a huge list of problems.

Why? Have all the problems been solved? Is everything working? You said "complicated".

You say your business is booming. That's great. That's inspiring to me, too.

TheXpert:
Half a million is good :) it could take months to saw :)
Yes, I like that budget too.

DhP: But in my opinion, it is better to register under the jurisdiction of some reputable country.

all respectable countries are already "occupied".

TheXpert:
Give me an ops server implementation! :)
what's that? i guess i want one too. ))

Roman.:

Roman, about the 4 o'clock candle is interesting. give me a link.