Let's work together to open a dealing centre - page 10

Roman.:

Well, why are you so quick to cool down... :-) It hasn't even started yet, but you're already clipping the wings... US. BUH-HA-HA-HA-HA

You can delete the post as well. It will last longer :-)

It's just distracting to be distracted by such serious threads.

You have to read and read.

Classic Humour is boring, you see. Bored or what?

Bored, that's all.

And here:))) Yes, yes!

ULAD:

And here:))) Yes, es!!!

The moderator gave the okay for a reason:

"How about that!
In view of the physical absence of the subject of discussion (DC), this discussion is not an offence. Once the DC is established, any discussion of its activities will be brutally suppressed.
In short, wake me up when you establish it, but in the meantime, have fun :))".

So we're having fun... :-)

I read this page and realised that the Yedros will win. that's just the way we are.

We will scream/shout that everything around us is bad, but we won't change anything.

They will win if only because it was decided a long time ago. EdRos is not anyone in particular. It is the entire upper echelon of power, whoever represents it. For once you get there you yourself become a United Russia. And that is not a bad thing. It is a good thing. That's life.

What are they shouting about? Tomorrow it won't be Yedro, but Vedro, so what?

The more society worships mammon, the more the bureaucrats will write the budget, so changing the signboard won't do anything.

sayfuji:
... For once you get there, you become a YedRos yourself. And that's not a bad thing. It is a good thing. That's life.

A pumped up hero, ugh, a new level of YedRos -

Roman.:

"Trained in spells: complex face"- )))

I'm probably not the right person for you, I only have a 10K.

Why the hell would there be another DC? You want money? Go work in a factory!