Let's work together to open a dealing centre - page 6

OnGoing:

Alexander, have you thought about such a thing as getting quotes with acceptable spread and liquidity? I guess you would agree that without that there is no DC.

So, in order to get competitive quotes from a liquidity aggregator, you have to constantly confirm the volumes. In other words, you have to select volumes of N-th amount every month.

Now a question. How do you imagine if you don't have a decent client base and roughly 5 of your friends will trade?

Yes, I am aware of the volume.

I will not take part in this venture if there are less than a thousand participants.

TheXpert:
Like... Usually. Pay the difference out of your own pocket and run a vigorous PR campaign.
Exactly. This is where the fun part comes in - the compromise between the initial lucid dream of a perfect broker and covering losses as much as possible, for starters, on building the same client base.

DhP:

Yes, I am aware of the volumes.

I will not participate in this venture if there are less than 1,000 participants.

There won't be more than 1,000, I give you 99.9%.

About the second stage and $100 - this seems to be the amount under MT4. You need to clarify here yourself by actually contacting Metakvots and the quotation provider.

Cmu4:

There won't be more than 1,000, I give you 99.9%.

About the second stage and $100 - this seems to be the amount under MT4. You need to check with Metacvots and the quote provider to be sure.

I doubt that we will not find 1000 people willing to buy our quotes for 500-600 quid.

DhP:
I doubt we won't find 1,000 people here willing to buy their quotes for 500 to 600 quid.
Where did those figures come from, if it's not a secret? Did you do the math? Did you find out the terms of the suppliers? Have you compared small and medium-sized retailers?

OnGoing:
And where did these figures come from, if it's not a secret? Have you done the calculations? Did you find out the conditions of the suppliers? Have you compared small and medium-sized retailers?

I don't like it when people add "if it's not a secret" to a question. It makes me think badly of the person.

When there are more than 1,000 applicants, these questions will become relevant. Right now they can only get in the way.

DhP:

When there are more than 1,000 applicants, these issues will become relevant. Right now, they can only get in the way.

:)) you've got your feet mixed up with your head.

First find out what's what, then put your feet under the clothes.

what kind of turnover would it take for a liquidity provider to look in your direction? how much would the bridge cost for that provider?

who will own the mt4 you bought? (it can only be owned by one person)

under what law will you open a brokerage? do you need a licence? Liquidity providers - which are normal - only work with normal regulated licences, not kip.

etc.... There are a lot of things you need to know in order to start a brokerage business.

The situation is different here.

if you approach it that way, you'll only make one more kitchen with a quote generator.

sergeev:

:))) you've got your feet mixed up with your head.

It would be very appropriate if you could share with us your awareness of these issues.

Thank you all. You've had fun this morning.

"You should start by finding out all the fundamental issues of this business.

You'll at best create another kitchen with a quote generator."It's a very good approach !!! It's easy to make a Randomize inside 4-hour candlesticks with a small amplitude! :-) The main thing is that at the end of the day OHLC will "roughly" beat the liquidity provider...

// Инициализируем генератор

MathSrand(TimeLocal());

Sending loaded cots to the community... :-)

if (MathRand() > 16384 && "булеановская ф-ия ЗАРЯДКИ котиров") {отправка котировок сообществу} 

Roman.:

Thank you all. You've had fun this morning.

"You should start by finding out the fundamentals of the business.

With this approach, you'll at best make another kitchen with a quote generator."It's a very good approach !!! It's easy to make a Randomize inside 4-hour candlesticks with a small amplitude! :-) The main thing is that at the end of the day OHLC will "roughly" beat the liquidity provider...

Sending loaded cots to the community... :-)

Roman!

Appointing you as Senior Head of the Audit Committee. )))))))

" randomise inside 4 o'clock candles" - that would be your vegetable garden...))