[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 386

strangerr:

Open a cent.

I already have micro 4, I'm playing with cents now)))

emotraid:
when this Humpty Dumpty will be over, they won't let me rake it up....

Basically, if you invest 10$, they are separated from million by only 20 successful trades, each of which should approximately double the deposit)))

artikul:

In principle, if you invest $10, they will be separated from million by only 20 successful trades, each of which should nearly double the deposit)))

yeah, i'm in the buy and i'm up 30 pips))))

artikul:

Basically, if you invest $10, they are separated from a million by only 20 successful trades, each of which should approximately double the depo ))))

Or one stop)))

Hi all, I've just come from the sauna)))) as soon as today we move the market will be over

DRAKON54724:
How are we going to move the market today?
it seems to me that the market will move only in the new year 2012.

This is bullshit. I've had buoys hanging around for three weeks now. Swaps are going up, but the movement seems to be mocking. It would be better if they stopped the quotations altogether...

Bicus:
This is bullshit. I've had buoys hanging around for three weeks now. Swaps are going up, but the movement seems to be mocking. It would be better if they stopped the quotations altogether...
We will go today... But it is a dead market - though one could have pipped quietly while walking back and forth ))))

Friends .... it's a mess..... I'm just shocked by this market.

Freebie. Opened on the M5, ate, worked. Closed. Earned:)

Now it is possible to bash.