[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 381

OlegTs:
You, Stranger, are not a patriot! ))))

I don't know that word at all))) What or who can one be a patriot of these days? Better check out what's trending))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))):

solar:

seeing the hryvnia chart makes me want to cry... it reminds me of an electric shock and ..... the patient is dead
The rebound was fueled by the injection of dollar liquidity, it is their way of fighting inflation...

strangerr:

Better check out what trend)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Very funny...

strangerr:

Better check out what trend)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I have the impression on the eu that we will renew the low and then go into a deep break up - dip down to 1.2810

margaret:
The rise there was on the infusion of dollar liquidity, that's their way of fighting inflation...

that's how they convert loans... there will be a tranche from the mfw again.

solar:

this is how they convert loans... there will be a tranche from the mfw once again.

The thing is that the exchange rate is maintained artificially, but what is the real rate now? All we need is some bullshit and we will see it right away, as usual one fine day in the morning)))

strangerr:

I don't know such a word at all))) What or who can one be a patriot of these days? Better check out what's trending))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))):

if you look at the volume from the light, we're going down.

strangerr:

The point is that the exchange rate is artificially created, but what is the real exchange rate now? All we need is some bullshit and we will see it right away, as usual one fine day in the morning)))

We can try to count the percentage growth in gasoline, the exchange rate has not changed.

By the way... by the way, it would be more profitable for us, if you convert the dollar to hryvnia, you could get more of it. but now it is .....

solar:

that's how they convert loans... there will be a tranche from the mfw once again.
They are preparing for Euro 2012.

strangerr:

So the point is that the exchange rate is maintained artificially, and what is the real rate now? All it takes is some bullshit and we will immediately see it, as usual one fine day morning)))
in September 2012.