[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 374

NIkolay2000:
who noticed the movement on the pound, the spread is under 70 pips, and there is a comparable story on the canadian. Who is it that's been messing around like this since Christmas?

And the movement is small and the spread is not much bigger than usual.

NIkolay2000:
who noticed the movement on the pound, the spread is under 70 pips, and there is a comparable story on the canadian. Who is that after Christmas who is messing around like that?

Where do you find such horror))))

strangerr

To be honest I have not figured out how to run this evolution (BetterVolume is running).
I downloaded and unzipped the 3 archives into the created "evolution-macd" folder, I start evolution and it says "No such file".

(C:\Program Files\MRC - MetaTrader 4\experts\files\evolution-macd)

Vlad72:

where do you find such horror)))
on the interbank. There was a spread widening. By 70 pips on the pound when it fell steeply and before that on the Canadian to 37 pips, also when it fell. The Canadian is now 12 pips spread on the interbank.

Luceus:

strangerr

Honestly I have not figured out how to run this evolution (BetterVolume is running).
I downloaded and extracted 3 archives into the created folder "evolution-macd", I start evolution and it says "No such file".

Program Files\MRC - MetaTrader 4\experts\files\evolution-levels

Program Files\MRC - MetaTrader 4\experts\files\evolution-evolution-histogram

Doldrums. Excitement 1 point. Pending three days later, it was a bylimit at 1.3077, 30 pips to the profit, and now it has been dangling between zero and minus five quid for 3 more days... I don't think we should expect any movement at all. Happy Holidays!

Luceus:

strangerr

To be honest I have not figured out how to run this evolution (BetterVolume is running).
I downloaded and unzipped the 3 archives into the created "evolution-macd" folder, I start evolution and it says "No such file".

Hi. Similar situation. I don't know what's wrong!!!

ostrov:
Hi. Similar situation. I don't know what's wrong!!!

Are you guys kidding me?))) Or do you already have a mcd in your eyes?)))

strangerr:

Are you guys kidding me?))) Or do you already have a mcd in your eyes?)))

They must have started dabbling in horse meat before I did.

strangerr

That's terrible! It said somewhere about MACD, so...

Anyway, thanks. The tool is enabled)) now I just need to understand it)

...no one has the manual in Russian...?

...that's it, I'll shut up))))

solar

huh, very funny