[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 372

strangerr:

Why buy in at the bottom of the level?
Yeah, the wife opened up. She's trading the fractals.

trump:
Yes The wife has opened up. She's trading on fractals.

If it penetrates, she is lucky)))

Apparently the volumes are a cluster of orders. And where not, the likely level. Theoretically, we should either go into the pile or slightly lower to buy, and vice versa to sell

It's bad enough that you have to pump. If you have a server, you could automate the process. I have to think about it.

trump:
Apparently the volumes are a cluster of orders. And where not, the likely level. Theoretically, we should go either to the pile or slightly lower to buy, and vice versa to sell.

It remains to be determined where this "pile" will be in the future))), and automation is a matter of fantasy.

Do you think the market will pick up tomorrow?

No. The server is in php, - you can easily write it to download the file, unzip it and copy it to the right folder. And there is also a period to choose the right one. By the way, what period to watch is not quite clear. Historical data of last year this week or last week? On the one hand last week is more up-to-date.

And of course experience and nuances are important on the indicator.

trump:
No. The server is in php, - you can easily write it to download the file, unzip it and copy it to the right folder. And there is also a period to choose the right one. By the way, what period to watch is not quite clear. Historical data of last year this week or last week? On the one hand last week is more relevant.

The data is given at the close of the day with CME, so it is free, but if you take realtime data, it costs money, and that is the main problem))) And why bother when you can get it from other sources? The levels of order accumulation in real time are constantly changing, need I tell you more?)))

strangerr:

The data is given at the close of the day from SME, which means it is free, but if you take realtime data, it costs money, which is the main problem))) And why bother when you can get it from other sources? Levels of order accumulation in real time are constantly changing, need I tell you more?)))
Interesting about realtime.