[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 330

Tantrik:

I bought some gold (I'll wait for the stop).

Well, on Wednesday there were grounds (technical). What was Thursday for, a stop waiting to happen?

Fundamentally, of course, we can discuss, but I would rather see the US ruble as a defensive asset (for the Christmas holidays). Maybe we should ask Margaret?

By the way, the stop is unlikely - the flat at 1610 is more likely, with the following solution of the Buridan's donkey problem :)

TEXX:

The highs are over while the lows are low.

a little is by how much?

That's it, I've closed, I'm fed up.

Tantrik:

why close trilling? :)) 1.3150 -80 is a good profit!
Look at the daily chart, she won't be there... its way down the slide....

tara:

Well, on Wednesday there were reasons (technical). And why on Thursday - the stop waiting?

Fundamentally, of course, we can discuss, but to me the US ruble seems more like a defensive asset (for the Christmas holidays). Why don't we ask Margaret?

By the way, a stop is unlikely - a flat at 1610 is more likely, with the subsequent solution of the Buridan donkey problem :)

Japan doesn't work that night because it's the Emperor's Birthday

margaret:
Look at the daily chart, it won't be there... its way down the slide....

+5 - pound ready to go down on n4 at 170p down - eu at 120p - hence, we will fall to 1.2850, renew low, gather stops and go up...

margaret:
Japan isn't working tonight because it's the Emperor's Birthday.

The eur/jpn has a nice cod is most likely to break up.

emotraid:

с трелингом мне спокойней, изменила на 100

Maybe this one will be calmer http://www.kimiv.ru/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=13&func=fileinfo&id=61

emotraid:

I don't trade robots, I don't trust them.

It is designed to move open positions to Breakeven when they reach a certain pre-set level of profit. Sooner or later you will have to trust them, because they are designed to simplify a trader's everyday life :) .

Here's an improved trailing robot http://www.kimiv.ru/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=13&func=fileinfo&id=62