[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 324

solar:

You are supposed to charge 12 V, the charger should charge about 14 V, it should be enough. The funny thing is they will do almost the same if the battery is alive

5,0 V

How about trying it on the computer?

margaret:

5,0 V

How about trying it on the computer?

The computer will not fully charge the battery))) If you value your phone, you'd better buy a new battery.... everything else is a waste of time....This phone is probably more than a year old ?

Evgen157:

Comp. doesn't fully charge the battery))) If you value your phone, you'd better buy a new battery.... everything else is a waste of time....This phone must be over a year old ?

Yes, but the charge lasts a little more than a week...

i asked the service centre how long it can sleep, they told me 3 hours to a day... if it doesn't wake up in that time,then i'll take it back to wake it up.

margaret:

Yes, but the charge lasts a little over a week...

I checked with the service centre about how long it can sleep, they told me 3 hours to a day... If it doesn't wake up in that time, I'll take it back to wake it up.

i think they are kidding )))) They're a bunch of bullshit .... come to them.... they will tell you they have the best batteries in the world and they are not covered by warranty )))

Yes, it's a fun day, I don't think it will go up much, the key levels are 1.3085(1.3120) on the top, 1.2950 on the bottom, tomorrow down to 1.2950, the high is on Monday... Completely agree with Galina :)

Evgen157:

I think they're having a laugh )))) They're messing with my head.... come to them.... they will tell you they have the best batteries in the world and they are not covered by warranty )))
No, I don't think they're pulling my leg. He's using slang terminology that helps the average guy understand... and even if I do come, it won't be the guy I spoke to on the phone...

strangerr:
You sold it? )))

artikul:
You sold it? )))
Absolutely;)))

chepikds:
Yes, it's a fun day, I don't think it will go up much, the key levels are 1.3085(1.3120) on the upside, 1.2950 on the downside, tomorrow down to 1.2950, the high is on Monday... I totally agree with Galina :)

I don't look that far, but I see targets at 3100-40.

artikul:
You sold it? )))

I didn't)))