[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 302

krisa:
Set sell lim at 3200
it won't make it, sell it now))))

And that, Tantric, is yesterday's talk about levels: you don't have to make them up, the price shows them by itself.

darka7:
it won't last, sell it now))))

I can't. I have an inner voice and I need to step back.

krisa:

I can't, the inner voice, and I need to step back.
As you wish, the money is yours, so are the decisions.

strangerr:

And that, Tantric, is yesterday's talk about levels: you don't have to make them up, the price shows them by itself.

When I wrote yesterday or the day before - 1.3220-40 reversal! is already near.(bought the quid for speculation! will soon be discounted :)))) (levels are needed before, and after that... analysts :))).

Shame on you citizens )))) All the investors in the world are looking for "safe havens" and you are behaving like rabid speculators ))))

Tantrik:
When I wrote yesterday or the day before yesterday - 1.3220-40 reversal! already near.(bought the quid for speculation! will soon be discounted :)))) (levels are needed before and after that... analysts :))).

And I showed them to you yesterday that already after that))) And what makes you think it's a reversal?

strangerr:

And I showed them to you yesterday that I showed them afterwards))) And what makes you think it's a reversal?

I showed you the same (almost matched) 1.3120 broke through - let's see how it goes back^. 3240 reversal has not reached there yet (resistance there is 60% chance)

Where is the normal news feed? My broker does not have half the information (( give me a link

strangerr:

what is this strange chart? haven't seen it yet ))