[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 296

Galina:

That's it.) Since everyone here is buying the eurik, it's time to sell ))))

I have a sell sell position at 1.3288, it is pending.

I wonder if the eurik will reach it or not ...

It's a long way to go, but let's go. Galina, for the white rabbit, not for your wishes and fantasies)))

Galina:

That's it.) Since everyone here is buying the eurik, it's time to sell ))))

I have a sell sell position at 1.3288, it is pending.

I wonder if the eurik will reach it or not ...

.... why is this level defined as an entry point???

strangerr:

It's a long way to go, but let's go. Galina, for the white rabbit, not your desires and fantasies))).
I have been reading this thread for two years, but amateurs and clowns like you have never been here :DDD

At 1400 Moscow time, approximately, the ECB is expected to issue loans to banks. Amounts vary between $200bn and $500bn.

darka7:
I have been reading this thread for two years, but amateurs and clowns like you have never been here.

Can you share your prognosis?

Tantrik:

Will you share your prediction?
I'll share it with you. I'll draw it on a clean graph and share it...

dvs:
At 1400 Moscow time, approximately, the ECB is expected to issue loans to banks. Amounts range from $200 billion to $500 billion.

and how will this affect the eu???

If 300 or more, maybe feel 32

darka7:
I have been reading this thread for two years but amateurs and clowns like you have never been here :DDD

Who isn't an amateur in the market? Everyone seems to be) Just imagining things sometimes...

barfly13:

Who isn't an amateur in the market? Everyone seems to be) Just imagining things sometimes...

Can you keep it simple? I mean what I highlighted.