[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 293

margaret, I think it's possible and days 5- 6 are needed to test the annual minimum with the euro and the cable...

Looks like the bulls got their horns blown off in this flat)))) Probably going down ))))

There won't be a keen )))) Poured down )))

5drakon:
Now the slant-eyes are going to add to it.
What's all the fuss about, there are bears from the north. They live in the north. Like the North.

Shit ))))) The market is very thin, anything can happen )))) So I'm off to CU and to bed )))) Bye everyone ))))

Can't sleep tonight)))

5drakon:
it's clear where you're going to catch the profits
On the red stick )))) By the way, it is pretty cool. I was just about to close the terminal when I got a reverse bounce and a buy signal. I quickly closed all the sales and waited for Tokyo. I thought there was no one here.) I thought nobody was here ))))

artikul:
On the red stick ))) Funny how it turned out, by the way. I was just about to close the terminal - bam, re-triggering and a buy signal. I quickly closed all the sales and waited for Tokyo. I thought there was no one here.) I thought nobody was there))))
WE'RE NOT THERE)))

Close up ))))

artikul:

Can't sleep tonight)))

artikul tell me where I can get one of these EGENs? There's a version of Inspector, googled for this one, no catch...