[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 265

leonid553:

============

At the request of the "workers" of the Forex market - I am posting a chart of multi-year (5, 15 and 26 year) seasonal trends of the dollar index(DXH2 - March contract) according to the famous seasonal website MRSI:

(Good luck to all!)

+1

strangerr:

Fantasies on a theme)))

)))

fantasy only one...in the form of a Friday fairy tale...no one cancelled it...just postponed...))

Vizard:

There's only one fantasy... as a Friday fairy tale... no one cancelled it... just postponed...))

The tale is tedious and uninteresting, let's do another one)))

emotraid:

hello)))) came out of the basement and a plan for monday, fantastic but maybe

and the sells are about the same and if it's flat again it'll be hard for me))))

...tp top red line...3070 ...enter at the opening of the session...

strangerr:

The tale is tedious and uninteresting, give me another one)))

gladly... but there are no others...)))

Greetings! Euro forecast - don't know what to say all drawn out. (Yes! - out of the market, let it fail ) (... and the forum may hang forever)

Tantrik:

Greetings! Euro forecast - don't know what to say all drawn out. (Yes! - out of the market, let it fail ) (... and the forum may hang forever)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h63SedhWbI&feature=player_embedded#!

These are the thoughts:

Going down a bit (on H4), then up. On the Daily everything says about working out of the deaver. Another option is to go straight up from the current levels.

Man, even the death of Juche as another advance for the quid, and who has more to do with the evil empire in this case ...

The eu will not go up !

People look at the weekly candlesticks, it's clear as day that the first target is 1.2650-1.2670.

And the place where it is now is just an intermediate stop.

If not today, maybe tomorrow we will break the level and go down.

I am for the breakdown today ))))