[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 252

margaret:

You wouldn't happen to have the wrong forum...

Maybe I did. The news is going to be different. And the volumes to buy...

solar:

I might be confused. the news is going to be different. but the volume to buy...
what news, if you don't mind me asking?

The felt-tip pens...

margaret:
What news, if not a secret?

)))) I have a lot of respect for you, but you also have it on the CPI terminal, mixed with data on Europe (why list them)... it's going to be a tug of war now...

solar:

)))) I have a lot of respect for you, but you also have them on the CPI terminal, mixed with data on Europe (why list them)... it's going to be a tug of war now.
I thought you were talking about global news, and I don't pay much attention to (terminal) news now, it doesn't play a big role.

Why not, even on these unimportant 40 points on jumping passed, here's how someone works who 2-3 figs are needed who 40-50 points for the eyes

P.S. Respectfully. Oh, how ))))

solar:

Why not, even on these unimportant 40 points on jumping passed, here's how someone works who 2-3 figs are needed who 40-50 points for the eyes

P.S. Respectfully. Oh, how ))))

When you wrote the message there was no news and the eurik rose because of profit taking at the end of the week and the stock market was supposed to rise, but it went down because of its thinness ...

margaret:
At the time you wrote the post there was no news and the eurik rose on profit taking due to the end of the week and the eurik was supposed to rise on the back of the stock market but it fell due to its thinness...

the euro was supposed to go up in the stock market, but it collapsed due to its thinness... sorry if you are not the one to talk about buying rumors and selling )))) technique ... who would trade the data ... so what do you think?

5drakon:
in the top ten