[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 225

Is it till Tuesday?

Or will Friday punish all the bears?

The 16th number is coming up

Hello all! Are we going to drop the euro again today?

emotraid:

Hello all! Are we going to drop the eurik again today?

Nah, we'll keep it from going up now. )))

emotraid:

Hello all! Are we going to drop the euro again today?

Still have to sleep))))

strangerr:

I still have to sleep))))

it's after 12 o'clock, i'm trying to write on mae 5 because it's easier to play on the clock, but here it's like a roller coaster, zzik and three dollars is gone... bastards))))

emotraid:

it's 12 o'clock, I'm trying to write everything on the mae 5 because it's easier to play on the clock, but here it's like a roller coaster and three dollars is gone... bastards))))

It is dangerous to pipsqueak now, the price is in a very narrow range, I have to sleep)))

emotraid:

it's 12 o'clock, I'm trying to write everything on the mae 5 because it's easier to play on the clock, but here it's like a roller coaster and three dollars is gone... bastards))))

Hello all, there will be a bjrg on the charts and no tens or thousands at the micro m1 and a smaller lotix, start with 0.01 )))))

5drakon:
Hi all, will there be a bjik on the watches and no tens or thousands needed on micro and lots less start with 0.01 )))))

I am already betting 001, 0.1 has already won, I will not get a million for the New Year))))

emotraid:

I'm betting 001, 0.1 already, they won't let me win a million by New Year's Eve))))

What do you need a million for? :))